Thursday, February 15, 2007

Movie update

Hello everyone:

First of all, thanks again to those of you who provided feedback for the Wedding Day movie. This kind of information is extremely useful to me because I operate on a modest budget and can't afford expensive mistakes. I hope that the movie I produce will be one that you want to buy.

Despite my earlier caution, justified to some extent because one of the new models let me down, I have posted a little bit of news about Beverley. She seems very organized and I have every hope that she will deliver as promised.

When I told her what I needed her to do, she said she would have no problem since she needed to pee most of the time, being fanatical about staying hydrated. She tells me she drinks about a gallon of water every day. I'll make sure she drinks a gallon the afternoon we work together, which should render her ready to burst, quite literally.

Soon after Bev, I have another shoot booked with Nichole and Kelsey, and one of the stories we'll be doing is called "The Difficult Client" where Nichole is a masseur who has a snooty, rude client named Miss Henshaw. Nichole, having had enough of the woman's attitude, secures her to the massage table wearing just a thin top and panties (Kelsey, that is). She then refuses to let the woman go when she complains that she needs to pee. Knowing Kelsey's propensity of getting extremely desperate during a shoot, it should be pretty spectacular!

I shall start work on "The Secretary Who Had to Hold It - Part 3" very soon.

All the best,
Dave.

No comments: