Friday, April 13, 2007

New movies this month

As you will probably have noticed, I've just finished a set of movies with Beverley exploring protracted desperation and ultimate accidental wetting. It was certainly fun, but makes for a longer session. Bev was a trooper throughout the whole day, despite getting a bit ratty in the car - well, she was in a lot of discomfort towards the end.

I have also just filmed a new movie with Nichole and Kelsey which I'll probably call "A Visit to the Park". This is another, slightly longer movie, and in consequence, we were only able to record one movie owing to time constraints. I got the girls to drink a few bottles of liquid, then asked them to drive out to a state park. Kelsey was very brave and allowed herself to become incredibly desperate to pee, and actually lost control outside where anyone passing by could see what was happening. There is a bit of a storyline, but mostly it's just Kelsey looking for a restroom so that she can relieve herself, then finding one that's locked!

I thought it would only be Kelsey who peed herself on this occasion, but on the way home, Nichole complained that she was bursting to pee. When we arrived, Kelsey made a dash for the bathroom to finish emptying her bladder, while I waylaid Nichole and asked her not to use the bathroom. She suffered a little inhibition, but she did managed to release her pee into her jeans.

Next is a shoot with a new model, Alexa. We have two storylines arranged, and if there is time, we'll try to do a third one. Alexa seems very enthusiastic about working for B2B, so I'm hoping it's going to go really well with her.

After that, of course, is the big 4-model Wedding Day shoot at the end of the month. I confess I'm still a little nervous about the cost, but I hope it will be as popular as the survey indicated and pay off.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to say that I have purchased the Beverly set 3 and have found the car senario some of the best desperation I have yet to find on the net. I look forward to seeing more of this type story. Do keep up the good work.

xs03pi said...

All right David, I got to make some critical comments. As time goes by I feel that the quality of the movies is getting down, no offense to you and the models' hard work, just about the story lines -- they all fall into the same style. Most of them have no specific stories, just tied up and drink and desperate to pee. So it's more like watersport, probably won't turn lots of people on. I will e-mail you a story I made up, hopefully gonna contribute some inspirations.

----- Grand Canadian Pervert