Friday, July 21, 2006

Welcome to the Bound2Burst Blog Page

Updated: 28 September 2006

The survey to establish interest in movies had about 200 unique hits during its first week, which isn't bad. It looks like it might be worth trying this, and as you have probably noticed, I'm working on engaging a few models to star in the movies. It will probably take a bit of time - established models like to work in studios and request a lot of money. Studios are out as far as I'm concerned since it means bringing too many people into the mix, not to mention paying the studio as well, if they'd even let me film this kind of stuff. That's when we get into serious overheads and the cost of the movies would sky-rocket. I don't believe in using middle men if i can help it, so I'm going for the "on location" type of filming. Whether or not any models will agree to that, I don't know.

One of you did point me towards a couple of established models. I approached them both, but no commitment yet. I'm not holding my breath, however. All the same, many thanks for offering the suggestion. If anyone else knows of freelance models who want to earn some cash, please let me know. Locating them is the tough part. Modeling agencies are certainly not going to be of any help! Besides, I think amateur models are more likely to answer our needs, and with some coaching I hope they will be able to do what is required for the movies. I'll let you know if and when we have a firm filming schedule.

At this stage, I can't really tell how expensive production is going to be, so the actual price of sale of each movie willhave to be governed by that. I'll do my best not to make it expensive though.

If we do make some movies, we shall then have to choose between selling them individually and setting up part of the site up as a monthly subscription area for access to all movies. The latter might be better in terms of a steady income to keep the production going, but that would also mean a commitment to making regular movies, and that isn't certain yet. Let's play it by ear.

If anyone has suggestions to make, I shall be pleased to receive them.

Thanks,
Dave.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there David,

Thanks for your work on the 'bound to burst-site'..really nice !!
It's actually one of my fav' fantasies as well,though I sure like to act it out once in a while as well..depends on the company ye keep at the time right??

Well,just wanted to thank you for your effort ,let you know there are indeed many likeminded like yourself and wish you succes with the site and blog!

Sincere greetings from Holland,

Wannawatchuwiggle

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work. In my opinion bondage and desperation/wetting are the perfect combination.

Anonymous said...

Hey, very exciting stories on this site! I like it.

Anonymous said...

I've always enjoyed reading the stories on your site. Not only are you a good writer, but I prefer the bondage aspect of causing desperation because I enjoy someone actively working to make the situation worse for the victim as opposed to someone just getting stuck outside of a locked bathroom.

So keep up the good work!

Mr. B2B said...

I will provide RTF files of the scipts on the CD with the audio stories. It's actually a good idea, so thanks for raising the point, monsieur Aumonier.

Overcome with generosity, or insanity, we've decided to put 6 stories on the first CD, five read by women and the sixth shared by my old pal Alan Kirk and one of the female readers. It was an interesting project - they weren't in the same room where they recorded their parts. In fact, they weren't even on the same continent. Ah, the marvels of electrons.

Dave.

Mr. B2B said...

Hey, Hklumfan, thanks for the compliment about my writing. Feedback is always good for the ego! It also encourages me to keep writing, of course.

Dave.

Mr. B2B said...

Zeg aan hallo Mijnheer Wannawatchuwiggle.

Great handle that! I appreciate your flattering comments about the site, and I'm glad you share my combined fetishes. There are probably more of us than we know.

Yes, it's hard to act out these fantasies. But, having said that, one of the girls who recorded a story for me recently phoned me when she got the script and said, "I can do this. I had an experience just like this." I asked her tell me more, and she did... but that's one of those things I plan to post (with names and location changed to maintain her anonimity) to launch the audio CD in a couple of weeks. So, stay tuned for a true life desperation story!

Dave.

Anonymous said...

Great stories. Lazy sod that I am - well I have to be in enough of the right mood to write but not enough to fantasise instead of write - I'm working on some connected short wetting stories. But they are more tease than tie for the moment. And I have a parallel of her revenge :)

Any chance of movies? Somebody must do this stuff.

It's asking me to type what I guess the average 'victim' might be saying - ngfhn

Anonymous said...

Bondage/Peeing clips would be great! And well remunerated. Sorry to hear about the run-in with the modeling agency. I do not know if you are UK-based, but some of the models for Wettingherpanties.com, Robyn Hunter and Chanta Rose, for instance, also do freelance work and are listed in some kind of directory.
Schopenhauer

Anonymous said...

Re: the upcoming movies. I hope that TICKLING (while bound, of course) is incorporated into at least one of them :-)
Schopenhauer

(By the way, correction to previous post: the UK model that does peeing is Rose Wood, not Chanta Rose... Big difference!)

Anonymous said...

Hey, my player can't read video stream of "AN AFTERNOON WITH NICHOLE" clip. :( I hear only sound. Which codec I need?